Why Hire A1 Public Adjustment, Inc.?
- Do you know what type of policy that you have? We do.
- Do you have enough coverage? We will be able to help you with this.
- Do you have the right type of policy for your home or business? We can advise you on this.
- Are you prepared to present your loss? We will be.
- Are you sure that you are not forgetting any details? We will not.
- Are you prepared to deal with a highly-trained insurance adjuster who is there on behalf of the insurance company, not you? We are.
- Are you prepared to present a detailed estimate of damages to your insurance adjuster? We will be.
- Are you prepared to argue your facts surrounding your claim? We will be.
- We don’t get paid until you are paid. Are fee is contingent upon your damages. We take a small fee from the settlement paid to you by your insurance company. If for some reason, you don’t get paid, then we don’t get paid. There are no hidden costs or fees.
- Are you unhappy with a settlement that you received prior to our involvement? We can reopen a claim for you up until one year from the date of loss.
- Are you experienced in this field at all? Our staff has 23 years combined experience in the industry.
- Do you have time to deal with all of this? This is our job. We will see this process through until the end. You can focus on your family, work or busy schedule and we’ll handle all of these details for you. In some severe cases such as a major fire, where you may be displaced from your home, you have enough to deal with putting your life back together. We can take care of the rest for you.
I couldn’t have gotten through this without the help of A1. They are A1 in my book!Lori - Deptford, NJ
Vince - Berlin, NJ
I really felt that my insurance company didn’t give me enough for the wind damage to my roof. Ken Small, from A1, turned the whole thing around and got me paid for my entire roof. I’ll recommend these guys to everyone
George - Stratford, NJ
They really put my wife and I at ease through the whole process. It was stressful due to the fact that my kitchen was torn up from my water leak. The adjuster was very professional and the staff always kept me updated. Our kitchen has since been repaired and we’re very satisfied. Thank you guys!
Terri - Trenton, NJ
The A1 team handled themselves wonderfully when dealing with the issues of my rental property. I received more money from my insurance company then I would have been able to obtain on my own. I have no time and patience for insurance. These guys took the bull by the horns and got it done for me. My advice to anyone who may read this… Call A1 Public Adjusters if you have an insurance claim.
Jean - Hammonton, NJ
I called A1 to look at an issue with my home. Brian came out right away and evaluated my damage. It turned out that my loss was too small to file a claim. Brian told me what to do and how to proceed from that point. He didn’t charge me anything to come out and meet with me. I admire the fact that he was completely honest with me and took the time to explain things to me that I had no idea about. Obviously, they must care about their name and reputation. That goes along way in my book. Good luck guys and I will keep your number handy in case I have a problem again.
Kristie - Levittown, PA
These guys helped me with my storm damage and made State Farm look like fools. Thank you. I’m telling all of my friends and family about you.
Joe & Dawn - Philadelphia, PA
You guys rock!!!
Concetta - Voorhees, NJ
I am a very busy person. I don’t have time to deal with my insurance company and all the madness. They took care of everything for me with my floor in the family room. Thank you A1.
Dan - Bristol, PA
I got to give credit to these guys. They put my wife at ease! Thank you again.
Marissa - Williamstown, NJ
Thank you for my new deck. I never thought that it would ever turn out this nice!
What Will A1 Adjustment, Inc. Do After Your Loss?
- Address any concerns that you may have
- Review your insurance policy to ensure that the correct coverages apply
- Advise you as to your rights and responsibilities under your policy
- Provide emergency services if needed, such as; emergency roof repair, water remediation, etc.
- Notify your insurance carrier of the claim
- Prepare a detailed scope of damages
- Meet with your insurance adjuster and present the loss to him or her
- Negotiate the highest settlement possible with your adjuster
- Argue policy coverages and conditions if need be with your insurance provider
- Bring in expert witnesses, such as an engineer, if need be
- Review the estimate of damages with you so as you understand every detail
- Obtain supplemental payments if it is warranted
- Keep you updated as the claim process progresses
- Give you the peace of mind that your claim is being handled properly and in your best interest
- See the claim through until the end and strive to arrive at its completion in a timely manner
Visit A1 Public Adjustment, Inc. on Social Media